Disclaimer: Post is currently under construction. Love & Lynn provided resources based on request.
Sometimes all we need is for someone to tell us that we are not alone and that they have the proper resources to guide us in the right direction to ease our difficult moment !
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER OF SELF-HARMING OR COMMITTING SUICIDE, PLEASE DIAL 911
Below are helpful resources to utilize yourself & to share with friends and family.
– LGBTQ Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-PRIDE (7743)
– The Center– Click link and find a “LGBT Center” near you
– Hotline: Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQIA): 1-866-488-7386 (Chat option available)
– Text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200.( Wednesdays-Fridays between 3:00pm – 9:00pm EST)
– Trans Lifeline US: (877) 565-8860 Canada: (877) 330-6366
– Refugee Hotline 1-888-769-7243
– Center for Substance Abuse Treatment – National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Service 1-800-622-HELP
– Alcoholics Anonymous World Services 212-870-3400
– Narcotics Anonymous 818-773-9999
– National Runaway Safeline: 1-800-RUNAWAY
Blogs & Online Resources
Locate Resources Near You
Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.